What makes a good interim executive?
- Knowing yourself and knowing what you do best;
- Building relationships with others to get immediate ‘buy in’ from those around you;
- Being confident and reassuring;
- Sharing experience, knowledge and expertise;
- Providing fresh ideas and insight;
- Injecting a positive influence, delivering change and leaving an enduring legacy.
Why register with Holdsway?
People are crucial to the success of organisations, so we make a point of really understanding you, your background and how you have led, influenced and implemented positive change and operational improvement in companies and organisations. You’ll be interviewed, referenced, assessed and bench-marked by us.
Meeting you and getting to know you underpins the success of each assignment. We can then introduce you to our clients with confidence because we know you are suitably over-qualified and proven for the challenge.
How can Holdsway help your interim career?
We have seen the results of sharing knowledge and fresh ideas to influence positive change through harnessing expertise networks. Communicating regularly with our vast network enables us to draw its pool of knowledge and expertise. We like to share this valuable insight through our blog, social media channels, and through our series of network seminars and events.