We have become one of the UK's highest-rated interim firms through our commitment to transparency and efficiency and a passion for interim executive management.
We introduce expertly selected interim executives on an assignment basis to:
- help businesses manage change, growth, turnaround, restructure and uncertainty;
- help businesses cope with leadership transition, when management teams change, or different leadership skills are needed to cope with changing circumstances.
Why choose Holdsway?
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of interim managers, ranked Platinum by the Institute of Interim Management in 2019,
- Independent-minded – we are an independent firm and deliberately so.
- Accessible – at your service, giving you access to a network of interims who have done this before. We look forward to a conversation with you.
- Focused – we exclusively and rigorously focus on interim management at senior level, we don’t try and do everything: permanent and interim just don’t mix.
- Transparent – you know exactly what you’re getting when you work with us.
- Straightforward and honest – we will be honest with advice, we have years of experience of doing this.
- Tenacious – we want to help your business and will make sure you get the best available interim.
- Flexible and agile – we are singularly motivated to fulfil your business needs and are here when you need us.
- Multidisciplinary – we hand-pick senior-level interim managers, regardless of function or sector.
- Consultative – ‘hard sell’ is not for us. We work with people and our service and ethos reflect that. We will advise what we believe is best and offer the best commercial arrangement we can.
- Focused on relationships – our business is about people and about relationships – long-term ones!
- International – through our network of providers in Europe we can offer clients access to a significant international network of experienced interims.
"The addition of one of your interim leaders very quickly provided excellent value to our business."
Grant Rumbles, Chief Executive Mouchel Group
"We needed an experienced interim manager to help us deliver our business change plans. Nick Diprose instantly hand-picked three outstanding people from his network, advising clearly which was the best fit for us. His straightforward advice, candour and rapid response saved us crucial time. I am very grateful for this benefit of experience."
Dave Meller, Group Support Services Director of the Belron® Group
"I have been reflecting on the work and communication you have put in to this interim management project. It has been exceptional! I am very grateful for your commitment and support and look forward to a long standing relationship"
Jeremy Fry, CEO