Holdsway is one of the UK's top-rated interim executive firms. By introducing expertly selected interim executives on an assignment basis we:
- help businesses manage change, growth, turnaround, restructure and uncertainty;
- help businesses cope with leadership transition, when management teams change, or different leadership skills are needed to cope with changing circumstances.
Why choose an interim?
- Interim is about providing leadership for a period of time.
- Years of experience across different sectors means interims step in during periods of change and transition and deliver your assignment brief.
- Interims share knowledge, best practice, fresh ideas and insights, and inject positive influence to help you deliver enduring results.
- Interims help you implement your plans and convert your decisions to actions.
Why choose Holdsway?
- We save you time and ensure you have the best quality interim for your assignment brief.
- We provide rapid access to a network of experienced, proven and benchmarked interims.
- We take the time to know our network of interims well: we insist on meeting every interim we work with.
- We ‘hand-pick’ our interims to provide you with a genuine short list.
IR35 Advice to Clients
Changes to off-payroll working – IR35
The Government confirmed that the off-payroll working rules (IR35) will be reformed from 6 April 2020. It’s important not to underestimate the impact of these changes and to start preparing for them now.
We are available to provide our view and professional opinion on IR35. Please call Nick Diprose on +44 (0)203 053 4438.
The Government’s Check Employment Status for Tax tool, CEST, has a key role to play in determining employment status. It does have its limitations and end-user companies of interim executive services should always build up a full picture. The report provided by the CEST tool is accepted by HMRC as an employment status determination.
We recommend that interim executives find out more from the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed (IPSE). They offer informative updates on IR35 and on being self-employed, together with other services including contract compliance. We can send you a link for reduced membership fees.
Clients seeking employment tax advice, including IR35, can contact our recommended partners RSM UK.
Please contact Lee Knight, Employer Solutions Director at RSM UK:
Tel: +44 (0)203 201 8508
For RSM IR35 Updates and Insights:
For RSM IR35 Seminars: