Are you facing planned or unplanned change, turnaround, restructure, system implementation, enterprise-wide programmes, managing leadership transitions or sudden departures of senior executives? Then an interim may be your best solution.
Why choose an interim?
- Interim is about providing leadership for a period of time.
- Years of experience across different sectors means interims step in during periods of change and transition and deliver your assignment brief.
- Interims share knowledge, best practice, fresh ideas and insights, and inject positive influence to help you deliver enduring results.
- Interims help you implement your plans and convert your decisions to actions.
Why choose Holdsway?
- We save you time and ensure you have the best quality interim for your assignment brief.
- We provide rapid access to a network of experienced, proven and benchmarked interims.
- We take the time to know our network of interims well: we insist on meeting every interim we work with.
- We ‘hand-pick’ our interims to provide you with a genuine short list.
"Nick Diprose is adept at rapidly assimilating the essential elements of a client brief, translating them into a concise shortlist of well-matched interim executives!"
Adrian Colman, CEO Wincanton plc
"Nick Diprose is one of the key movers and shakers in the world of interim management – he is one of the very first ‘go to’ people when it comes to resourcing and advice. He runs an extremely professional outfit that really understands the market. If you are a professional interim or a client in the market for first-class interim resource, my strong advice is that Nick needs to be on your list of key contacts."
Tony Martin, Board-Level Transformation Director
"On reflection, what we needed was quite a tall order: a proven interim manager, good value, an immediate start, a fast operator who was also very capable in both strategy and execution. Nick Diprose showed us that this was, in fact, possible."
CEO, award-winning legal services firm